Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Beginning

Another day gone by. And I find another way to go on with my life without him next to me.

Life is a beautiful thing. I know that's cliché, but for those who actually take the time to appreciate everything around them truly understand the significance of it. Like when the birds chirp, or when a baby cries. It’s all part of a cycle. The cycle of life. We're all part of something bigger than what we see. No matter who we are or what we believe. That's why we have to take a step back, and love our lives for what they are.

Life comes with great obstacles. Most people find a way around them. Well, I choose to go through them. No matter how large or difficult they might be. All my life I've had to face certain challenges that set me apart from the rest. And without those challenges I wouldn't be who I am today. It’s how I overcame them that make me different. It’s the choices I made that gave me the ability to get through the greatest challenge I have ever had to face.

I do have to say that my decisions have brought me a lot of grief, but they have also brought me happiness. The struggle I went through within the past year has helped me realize all of what I have said above. If it weren't for life's challenges, I wouldn't be where I am today. And I am thankful for them every moment. I'm glad I have to opportunity to share with people who are interested in my story the true self-triumph I have made in such a short time. 

So, with no further hesitation, I will now begin my journey. No slacking. No censoring. This is my tale. Well, it’s not mostly about me. It’s all about a special someone. Someone who came into my life and changed it within a split second. It’s about the people who affected me in many different ways. And it’s about true and total selflessness. This is a tale about a Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment